I’m officially sick of Winter. Cold days begone! The buying season is almost over for me. I’m waiting for my last sales rep right now. This is the end of my very first buying season as the Head Buyer. I think it went well. It’s hard to tell since not many of the books I’ve bought have shown up yet.
I got some great galleys in the mail this week:
- Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar
- Missy by Chris Hannan
- The Story of a Marriage by Andrew Sean Greer
- The Red Prince by Timothy Snyder
- Temporary People by Steve Gillis
- The Latehomecomer by Kao Kalia Yang
- The Secret History of Moscow by Ekaterina Sedia
There are more of course, but I felt sort of blessed or something I guess for getting so many good books in the mail in the spate of a few days. I get a lot of galleys. Loads. Too many, and so many that I don’t want to read frankly. I’m looking forward to a weekend of reading.