Another busy Monday here. I’ve got five rep appointments in three days. Whew! At least I’m at the end of the buying season. Here’s a few links for your reading pleasure:
- My pal Mike has posted an interview with Bret Anthony Johnson, author of Naming the World: And Other Exercises for the Creative Writer.
- An article by Rupert Thomson! Can’t remember who first pointed this out to me, so thanks internets.
- Guess who is part of the Morning New’s Video Digest. (The answer is me.)
- Also the Tournament of Books kicked off last Friday. I won’t ruin it for you. It’s worth reading the judges explanation and the commentary.
- Maud got hacked. I get a lot of spam here. Some of it gets through, some of it doesn’t. Luckily no one has tried hijacking my site.
- Ed has started a roundtable discussion about Nicholson Baker’s new book Human Smoke: The Beginnings of World War II, the End of Civilization. This is a really interesting, different book about the decades leading up to the war.
- Scott Esposito has published another issue of the Quarterly Conversation.
- Did you know that Costo, Starbucks, and Amazon sell books? And people buy them? No way!
hey there, lady~ I just took a trip over to Morning News Video Digest- fantastic pick! way to go! 🙂